About Maria Monroy: Maria Monroy is the Co-founder and President of LawRank, a leading SEO company for law firms. Since 2014, Maria has been a passionate advocate for and ally to LawRank’s attorney clients, helping them grow their brands, reach new clients, and ultimately achieve SEO success. She’s known and respected in the legal SEO industry for her expertise in digital marketing, as well as her ability to break down complicated concepts and terms and explain them in truly accessible ways.
In this episode, Ted and Maria Monroy discuss:
- Maria’s 10-year evolution from tech hobby to SEO success at LawRank
- SEO strategies and challenges for law firms in the legal market
- How do agencies ensure attorneys write content for law firms?
- The future of SEO and online presence for law firms
- Maria’s journey at LawRank started as a tech hobby and evolved into a decade of SEO success, with her husband as the CEO, showcasing the power of specialization in business development and complementary roles within a family-run agency.
- To succeed in SEO for law firms, focus on ranking locally, mastering organic search, and creating informational content that addresses user intent, dispelling the myth that SEO doesn’t work and emphasizing the importance of the right agency and patience in achieving top rankings.
- LawRank creates legal content in-house, authored and edited by U.S. lawyers, tailored for the average person, not legal peers or judges, setting them apart from other agencies.
- SEO is evolving, and while the future is uncertain, focusing on appearing multiple times on the first page of Google, including through LSA, ads, map pack, and organic search, can significantly increase your brand exposure and credibility.
“This is something that I always talk to law firms about: We’re not writing for your peers. We’re not writing for judges. We’re writing for the average person.” — Maria Monroy
Connect with Maria Monroy:
Tip the Scales Podcast: https://lawrank.com/podcast/
Traffic to Leads Information and links
JuvoLeads.com contact page: https://juvoleads.com/contact/
JuvoLeads website: https://juvoleads.com/
Connect with show host Ted DeBettencort: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideas or guests for the show: email@example.com
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.